Do you feel we live in a moment of overwhelming information and it gets difficult to distinguish what is relevant, and what not?
And have you asked yourself, is it too early or too late to jump on a trend?
1. WHAT IS 'REGENERATION' EXACTLY?
'REGENERATION' is a digital Trend Book. It comes as a downloadable ebook.
The content has been crafted during our annual Trend Think Tank with the help of experts from different creative areas to set a first general direction. The report has been completed later with thorough research of further projects, ideas, and numbers.
2. WHAT IS 'REGENERATION' OFFERING ME?
You will receive more than 160 pages in this digital edition covering
- Key Visuals
- Materials, Pattern and Shape definitions
- Essential drivers explained in Concept&Direction
- One Color Palette with Pantone color codes
- Several color combinations to provide inspiration for your own stories
- Consumer Expectations
- How to Translate Design Features
- A few Statistics to understand what drives a large percentage of end consumers today who relate to REGENERATION
The digital Trend Book comes with two bonuses:
1. Printable Worksheets. We like to make our products as useful as possible. You will find worksheets to anchor the learnings, get a more memorable experience and craft right away a briefing for your colleagues, providers, or yourself.
2. New Projects on the blog that popped up after the editorial deadline. We figured that some would be relevant to the entire story. We will give you a protected password so you can access anytime.
4. HOW CAN 'REGENERATION' HELP ME?
- What is going on within the broad field of green design and sustainability?
Instead of During our research, we have identified four chapters we consider to be essential. During our research, we have identified four sections we believe to be crucial. Our idea is of going away from a domestic recycling perspective and share how much innovation is happening in labs, design schools, and smaller design studios.
2. Do you feel you need a solid base to defend more sustainable ideas?
The forecast helps you develop a confident speech and be able to defend your arguments within your corporate structures or find ideas for your own business. Also, our goal is to give you reliable information for a greener communication strategy.
3. Do you need to hone your product strategy?
You will find many examples to plan on new collections. Why not contact some of the many designers and studios we are featuring?
4. You are dynamic, your brand is, and you'd like to be up-to-date
#TrendsMatter, they describe societal structural changes ranging from micro to macro impacts. Being in the know of where our society is heading to is always a sign of self-actualization.
5. THE TREND REPORT IS THOUGHT FOR...
everyone who is interested in knowing how our society reacts to global issues such as going greener.
Also, if you identify within a wide spectrum of designers, marketing experts, color specialists, material experts, purchase departments, bloggers, journalists, researchers, and teachers, then we believe this Trend Book is for you!
However, please note we do not pretend to know everything nor cover every single aspect of 'sustainability.'
6. THE LEGAL STUFF
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including printing, photocopying or the electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the editor, Gudy Herder. The publisher has made every effort to gain approval from and credit all parties accurately. Any errors or omissions will be corrected upon notification for the digital issue.
I'd like to access to the Trend Book now!
"Only a 17% consider 'sustainability' as cool.
To create a higher awareness and reach a broader target, recycled outputs and innovative biodegradable materials have to be no longer dull and humdrum. The ned consumer starts asking for a more desirable, attractive, and stylish results."
- Valentina Albaek, Founder, Fabgoose
- Mónica Custodio, Artist
I'd like to access to the Trend Book now!
"We will need to look into sustainability, in the interest of all citizens, extremely thoroughly to avoid that the term starts to sound like a mainstream concept that requires no action."
Frequently Asked Questions
Gudy Herder is an experienced international keynote speaker and trend expert based in Barcelona (Spain).
Together with constant in-house forecasting and pattern spotting, the process results in new Trend Books which are released throughout the year.
The blog Eclectic Trends is a valuable resource for up-to-date information on the latest lifestyle and interior design trends used as a research tool by companies and creative professionals.